Creative Living week at our sister sites yielded a motherlode of inspiring ideas for us here at The Organized Home. Here’s what turned our heads and got our creative juices flowing.
- This is a house after our own heart: We spied books (and good book storage) in nearly every room. See An Eccentric Town House in Islington by Rising Design Star Rachel Chudley.
- A clean and sleek Brooklyn kitchen by Henrybuilt with storage space to spare. See Kitchen of the Week: A Something Old, Something New Kitchen in Brooklyn.
- Is there such a thing as a happy shelf? Be sure to check out the amazing custom red shelf designed to display art objects in Layers of History—and Color—in an Artist Couple’s 1828 Manhattan Townhouse.
- This home will stop you in your tracks. We keep thinking about the kitchen with its nearly invisible cabinets. See Before & After: A Bright 17th-Century House Overlooking the Sea on Mallorca, for Two Young Architects.
- With the rainy season upon us, we’re eyeing this handsome bristle doormat with lust. See Object of Desire: Birch Bristle Doormat.