This week, Remodelista tackled a subject close to our hearts: kitchens. It’s a room that we think a lot about when it comes to organization and storage, so we were thrilled to find so many ideas to steal for a more streamlined kitchen. Here’s what we’re bookmarking:
- Thinking about painting your kitchen cabinets? You’ll want to read—and re-read—How to Paint Kitchen Cabinets: 5 Tips from a Master Painter before you start.
- Marble countertops aren’t for everyone. Here are Five Questions to Ask When Choosing Kitchen Countertops.
- Michelle learns to make peace with the old-fashioned china she inherited from her mother. Read The Design Skeptic: How Nostalgia Made Me Stop Hating My Mother’s China.
- Exciting news over on Gardenista: They’ve launched a new section on garden sheds. See Announcing Our New Guide to Garden Shed Design for details.
- And Alexa rounds up some nice-looking edging for neater flower beds. See 10 Easy Pieces: Landscape Edging.