Remodelista and Gardenista looked across the pond for inspiration this week—to the land of high tea and high style, England. We were especially taken with the expert millwork on that side of the Atlantic; storage built-ins have never looked so refined. Here’s a sampling:
- A must-have for the upcoming winter months: a plush, comfy sofa for cozy nights in. See 10 Easy Pieces: The English Roll-Arm Sofa for Alexa’s roundup.
- Here’s a sea-worthy find: a studio that specializes in seaweed-themed works based on foraged specimens collected along the Dorset and Cornwall shores. See Shopper’s Diary: Molesworth & Bird in Cornwall.
- Dorset-based Farrow & Ball has new colors out! See 9 New Paint Colors from Farrow & Ball: A Color Field Trip with Zio and Sons for a peek.
- Michelle shares her new Object of Desire: a trio of handsome iron plant stands.
- Your lawn hasn’t gone dormant yet. Make sure you’re still paying attention to it. Read Your First Garden: What You Need to Do in Fall for a Lush Lawn in Spring for your fall to-do list.
You need to login or register to view and manage your bookmarks.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Start the Conversation