Here at The Organized Home, we love nothing more than artful storage and organization ideas. A tidy home doesn’t have to feel clinical or boring—and our sister sites couldn’t agree more. Below are some of their posts this week that inspire us to live more beautifully and better organized.
- A small but mighty kitchen, built to provide a ton of streamlined, almost invisible storage space. See Remodelista’s Kitchen of the Week: A Poetic Apartment Kitchen by Studio Oink.
- The industrial-glam tubular brass shelving in this UK country kitchen is just so great. See A Converted Monastery with a Cottage: At Home with UK Antiques Dealer Alex MacArthur.
- If you’re thinking of remodeling your kitchen, here’s a must-read for you: Remodeling 101: What to Know About Installing Kitchen Cabinets and Drawers.
- There’s something growing in your garden, but you didn’t plant it? Head over to Gardenista and find out what apps will help you identify the interloper. See Plant Identifier: Apps to ID Leaves and Flowers.
- Now you can cross “water houseplants” off your to-do list. See 10 Easy Pieces: Self-Watering Planters.