We always discover a ton of inspiration on our sister sites, but this week in particular brought a trove of ideas, products, and places that stopped us in our tracks. (Insert heart-eyes emoji here.) Below, a few especially compelling finds:
- You don’t need to fly across the Atlantic to buy vintage French pieces: See Nomibis: A Vintage Shop in Reims, France, Shoppable on Instagram.
- Got some money to spare? Check out 10 Easy Pieces: The Perfect High-End Luxury Sofa.
- A must-read for anyone considering getting a freestanding tub: 10 Things Nobody Tells You About Clawfoot Bathtubs.
- Also on our travel list: 100 Gardens to Visit Before You Die.
- Michelle’s current obsession: Leather Garden Gloves That Will Change Your Life.
You need to login or register to view and manage your bookmarks.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Start the Conversation