We found lots to inspire us on Remodelista and Gardenista this week, from happy-making Ikea finds to hardware store treasures—all affordable and stylish.
- An impressive kitchen makeover by French designers that’s très cheap: Steal This Look: The $4K Parisian Kitchen from Two DIY Experts.
- An eco-conscious kitchen that stayed on budget thanks to Ikea: An Eco-Friendly, Elevated Ikea Kitchen in a Family’s Forever Home.
- True or false: Buying a vintage piece and freshening it up with a coat of paint is an easy way to save some money. See 10 Things Nobody Tells You About Painting Furniture.
- Over on Gardenista, Michelle waxes poetic over a $1 score: A New Ikea Plant Saucer That Will Change Your Life.
- Save some money and do the pruning yourself this year. Read Your First Garden: What You Need to Know Before You Prune Shrubs and Trees.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Start the Conversation