We gleaned some great tips for small-space living from Remodelista’s posts this week. For instance, here are three things you may want to consider if you live in a square-foot-challenged home:
1. Multi-Tasking Products
2. Wall-Mounted Shelving
3. Curtains As Partitions
- Painting a room is easier if you read this first: 5 Insider Secrets to Using a Paint Roller.
- Bookmark this if you’re considering what every editor here is also considering (painting wood floors): 10 Things Nobody Tells You About Painting Floors.
- And some new paint companies you should know about: Trend Alert: 3 New Direct-to-Consumer Companies Shaking Up the Paint Industry.
- It’s that time of year, when we start thinking about baby chicks, bunnies, and…seedlings? (Maybe it’s just us.) Your First Garden: What You Need to Know Before You Start Seeds.
- Find colorful watering cans to get you in the mood for gardening weather in 10 Easy Pieces: Color-Coated Watering Cans.